WASHINGTON, DC — Today, Revolution Messaging announced the firm has connected more than 8 million minutes in calls to Congress in the year since President Trump’s inauguration on behalf of progressive organizations. That is the equivalent of more than 15 years of call time in just one year. Revolution Messaging is proud to have partnered with so many progressive allies to support a year of resistance activism, on the phones, online, in the news and in the streets.
By the Numbers:
- > 8 million minutes in Calls to Congress with groups like Daily Action, MoveOn.org, and Our Revolution (See ticker at CallCongress.com)
- Nearly 3 million total Calls to Congress
- Millions of impressions, likes and shares for social media graphics (like this one created for Ultraviolet)
- Millions of dollars in earned media for clients including >$6 million in earned media for March for Racial Justice while boosting Twitter followers by 4x, Instagram by 2x
- 31 op-eds placed and thousands of press mentions
- Hundreds of thousands of small dollar donations raised online for campaigns and causes
“President Trump’s first year in office has been a nightmare, but it has also been a year of powerful activism,” said Revolution Messaging CEO Scott Goodstein.“Progressives have stepped up in numbers like we’ve never seen, from phone calls and rallies to running for office, and it’s having a real and positive impact. In the face of constant calls and pressure from their constituents, Republicans are dropping like flies. Together, progressives have created a climate in which right wingers like Darrell Issa, Ed Royce and Dave Reichert aren’t even going to try to run for re-election.”
Revolution Messaging is a leader in full service online organizing, offering fundraising, creative, video, mobile, advertising, PR and technology services. Founded in 2009 and led by key members of the 2008 Obama campaign, the award-winning firm is a leader in cutting-edge progressive strategies for a mobile world. Follow us @revmsg.