Revolution Messaging is hiring a full-time Digital Production Associate to join our campaigns team in Washington, D.C. That means you’ll be coding content and helping to analyze statistics for several of our amazing clients. You will be part of an experienced team that has a focus on raising money and engaging supporters your candidates need to win. And the best part is that you will be working for some of the most progressive candidates and organizations in the country and on some of the most important and competitive races during this election.
This position will entail:
Executing aspects of digital production
Building and sending blast emails
Posting approved content on social media sites
Uploading content to websites, CRM pages, and more
Segmenting emails list as needed
Developing and executing testing plans, analysis, and creating reports
Quality assurance testing all aspects of the digital program
Producing reports for clients
Digital Production Associate at Revolution Messaging should:
- have experience with HTML, Microsoft Excel, CRMs like Blue State Digital, and more
- be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs/Sheets
- be highly creative and imaginative
- have a meticulous attention to detail
- have good written and interpersonal skills
- work well in a team and has good communication skills
- be able to work under pressure and code HTML quickly
- can handle constructive feedback
- have an eye for detail
- be a quick learner
- have an interest in progressive politics
- have an ability to manage projects independently
- have an ability to be on-call for urgent client needs, sometimes on nights or weekends, as well as later hours during campaign season.
- have previous digital production experience.
Political experience is encouraged, but not a requirement for this position.
Revolution Messaging, founded in 2009 in Washington D.C. by key members of the 2008 Obama campaign, is a leader in cutting-edge progressive strategies for a mobile world. Our clients include government agencies, nonprofit groups, unions and political campaigns and candidates. Revolution Messaging specializes in a bevy of in-house digital strategies, including mobile, advertising, social media, video, creative, fundraising and web development.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
In addition to a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), employees of Revolution Messaging enjoy health insurance, two weeks of vacation, paid sick leave, and the opportunity to join relevant conferences and trainings.
How to Apply / Contact
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, reference, and a salary requirement to mnellis@revolutionmessaging.