Revolution Messaging is hiring a full-time Digital Advertising Associate to join our Campaigns team in Washington, D.C. That means you’ll be working with our Director of Digital Advertising for Campaigns in a rapid-response environment utilizing the latest paid marketing tactics and strategies for several of our amazing clients. You will be part of an experienced team focused on mobilizing supporters on behalf of candidates and issue advocacy organizations.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assisting with basic day-to-day account management duties, including coordinating with client leads on paid media questions and requests
- Send digital media plans and other needed supporting documents to client lead/client.
- Coordinate across departments for timely execution of media plans, including coordinating ad design creative execution with Revolution Messaging’s graphic design team
- Work with the Director to manage media and traffick all buys, including allocating budgets between channels and platforms, selecting the best vendors for client goals, and providing rationale for the approach chosen
- Provide maintenance support for active accounts, including daily list exclusions for acquisition and direct response campaigns
- Analyze and evaluate reports and results, translate data for clients, and use data collected to plan for course correction or continuation of media programs
Digital Advertising Associate at Revolution Messaging should:
- Have 1-2 years experience with social media marketing on Facebook/Instagram and Twitter, paid media planning experience preferred
- Have knowledge of Google Adwords and what it takes to craft a successful Search campaign
- Be a clear communicator who is not afraid of data, numbers and measurement
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs/Sheets
- Be familiar with CRMs like Blue State Digital, and more
- Have an interest in progressive politics
- Be comfortable with meeting tight deadlines to aid the campaigns staff and our clients. Rapid-response campaigns are our bread and butter, which means late night calls and the occasional weekend work, especially heading into the general election
Not required, but highly preferred: knowledge of Facebook Business Manager.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.