Location: Washington, DC
Revolution Messaging is hiring a Senior Strategist to join our Client Strategy team. Senior Strategists drive the relationships with several of our amazing clients on everything from content creation, online advertising, social media, Revere Suite (Mobile, Calling, Direction, Exchange), and website production. The person in this position will be helping labor unions, non-profits, and working with some campaign committees.
Here’s some of the work you’ll do as a Senior Strategist:
- You’ll be the primary contact for the clients you manage.
- Work directly with clients to set goals and develop the strategies and tactics required to meet them.
- You’ll create detailed project plans and develop the content needed to bring them to life.
- Write. You’ll draft content plans for websites, mobile messaging and social media and ad copy.
- Work with designers, web developers, videographers and advertising strategists to coordinate all services the firm provides to your clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – you can interpret results for clients, explain strategic decisions and maintain smooth relationships.
- A willingness to try new tactics across all digital channels — whether they’re ideas you’ve dreamt up late at night, or trying something interesting you saw from another campaign, organization, or business.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with paid advertising: both for acquisition and persuasion.
- Experience running social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, Snapchat, and other channels.
- Experience developing creative and strategic communications campaigns.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with designers and web developers to convey client needs.
- Experience with constituent relationship management tools like Blue State Digital, Salsa, Blackbaud, or NGP
- 1-3 years organizing experience
- Ability to be on-call for urgent client needs, sometimes on nights or weekends, as well as later hours during campaign season
If interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter in the form below. Cover letters should be addressed to Sean Carlson, Senior Vice President.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.