Location: Washington, DC
Revolution Messaging is hiring a Mobile Strategist to join our Client Strategy team. Mobile Strategists drive the relationships with several of our amazing clients on our Revere Suite products: Mobile, Calling, Direction, Exchange, and landing pages. The person in this position will work with labor unions, non-profits, campaign committees, and candidates.
Here’s some of the work you’ll do as a Mobile Strategist:
- You’ll be the primary contact for the clients you manage.
- Work directly with clients to set goals and develop the strategies and tactics required to meet them.
- You’ll create detailed mobile organizing plans and develop the content needed to bring them to life.
- Write. You’ll draft SMS & MMS messages, calling scripts, client memos.
- Lead demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Track billing and account maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – you can interpret results for clients, explain strategic decisions and maintain smooth relationships, both internally and externally.
- A willingness to try new tactics across all digital channels — whether they’re ideas you’ve dreamt up late at night, or trying something interesting you saw from another campaign, organization, or business.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizing experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience developing creative and strategic communications campaigns.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Experience with constituent relationship management tools like Blue State Digital, Salsa, ActBlue, or Every Action.
- Ability to be on-call for urgent client needs, sometimes on nights or weekends, as well as later hours during campaign season.
If interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter in the form below. Cover letters can be addressed to Sean Carlson, Senior Vice President.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.