Revolution Messaging is seeking a full-time Direct Response Advertising Specialist to join our team in Washington, DC.
As a Direct Response Advertising Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing digital direct response campaigns for several of our progressive clients. Our direct response ads most frequently run through Facebook and AdWords with goals of obtaining donations and/or email addresses. With time, you may also have the opportunity to expand this advertising work to additional goals and platforms. You will be part of an experienced team that is focused on reaching the supporters our clients need to reach their goals.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and hard-working, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have experience running digital direct response advertising campaigns.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Launching, monitoring and optimizing digital direct response campaigns in Facebook Business Manager (and other advertising platforms as needed)
- Testing and analyzing ad content, audiences, etc.
- Placing retargeting and conversion pixels on email acquisition and donation pages
- Generating reports for internal analysis and for client updates
We’re seeking candidates who are results-oriented, analytical and able to work under pressure/deadline
- 6+ months of experience creating, monitoring and optimizing Direct Response/Conversion advertising campaigns in Facebook Business Manager
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Comfortable working extended hours to track/optimize campaigns and able to be on-call for urgent campaign launches/changes outside of normal business hours
Experience with platforms like Blue State Digital, ActionKit, Convio, EveryAction, ActBlue, etc. is a plus, but not a requirement.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Loren Merchan, VP of Advertising, at email@example.com
*Be sure to tell us when you apply if you’re #TeamCat or #TeamDog!
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.