Revolution Messaging is hiring a full-time Digital Associate to join our campaigns team in Washington, D.C. That means you’ll be coding content and helping to analyze statistics for several of our amazing clients. You’ll also have the opportunity to take the lead on one or two client accounts. You will be part of an experienced team that has a focus on raising money and engaging supporters your candidates need to win. And the best part is that you will be working for some of the most progressive candidates and organizations in the country.
This position will entail:
- Executing aspects of digital production
- Building and sending blast emails
- Posting approved content on social media sites
- Uploading content to websites, CRM pages, and more
- Segmenting email lists as needed
- Developing and executing testing plans, analysis, and creating reports
- Quality assurance testing all aspects of the digital program
- Producing reports for clients
- Managing one or two client accounts, including maintaining client relationships and writing content
Candidates for the Digital Associate role at Revolution Messaging should:
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Work well in a team and have good written and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and on deadline
- Can handle constructive feedback
- Be a quick learner
- Be able to manage projects independently
- Have an ability to be on-call for urgent client needs, sometimes on nights or weekends, as well as later hours during campaign season
- Have an interest in progressive politics
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Proficiency with HTML. CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRMs like Blue State Digital
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Political experience is encouraged, but not a requirement for this position.
If interested in applying for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to Mike Nellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.