Revolution Messaging is now accepting applications for a Campaigns and Fundraising Intern for Summer 2017. You will be on the frontlines of the fight for the future of our country as we develop groundbreaking digital strategies for progressive campaigns and organizations.
- Campaigns and Fundraising internships are offered at our Washington, D.C. location.
- Internships take place three times a year: September-December, January-April, May-August.
- Interns usually work 29 hours/week, our business hours are 9:30-5:30 M-F.
- This is a paid internship.
- This internship has the possibility of turning into full-time job.
- Work with team members to set fundraising goals and develop the strategies and tactics required to meet them.
- Create and maintain email calendars and develop the content alongside our team.
- Write dynamic social media content, create landing pages in CRMs, and draft ad copy for a variety of different clients.
- Learn basic HTML, CSS, and custom code used by our award-winning team.
- Work with designers, developers, videographers and advertising strategists as needed to support our staff.
- Other tasks as necessary.
If interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.