Location: Washington, DC
Our Campaigns team is hiring an analytics manager to assist with the team’s work on fundraising for progressive candidate campaigns and causes. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver who can build processes and programs.
- Analyze data for clients and across teams to improve fundraising and mobilization strategies
- Build automated reports for fundraising and acquisition programs
- Build client-facing reports
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Help staff and clients better understand data through visual and written explanations
- Experience using SQL or NoSQL to analyze data (we tend to favor MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB)
- Experience interacting with REST APIs
- Experience with D3 (https://d3js.org/) or Google Charts (https://developers.google.com
- Understanding of popular web analytics services such as Google Analytics, MixPanel, Optimizely, Adobe, etc.
- Knowledge of various CRMs and how they work, including Blue State Digital, NGP/VAN, Every Action, Action Network, ActBlue, Blackbaud, Salsa, etc.
- Work with version control tools like GitHub
- Work with our Campaigns team for data and our Technology team to make sure data visualization and analytic tools sync’s with Revere products
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter through the form below.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.